Saturday 2 January 2016

Resolutions

This will be my last post for this week (unless I do a review for Oh My Venus since it's ending on Tuesday), but at least I've made my blog slightly more active. Anyway, let's get on with the actual post.

Every year, I make the same resolution and it always fails within a month. The resolution to read more and to get more exercise (for hypertension and weight loss purposes). This year, instead of making that a resolution, I'm making it into a schedule, along with all my other hobbies. This is just a mockup of what the schedule will look like for January - it'll need to change every month for new kdramas and anime releases.

Applies to All Days (in January)
Reading: One hour per day (I'll post what I read in my choices)
TV Shows: House, M.D. (optional - only if nothing else to do)

Monday (4th, 11th, 18th + 25th)
Anime: None (unless catch up with others (e.g. Noragami Aragoto))
K-Dramas: None (unless catch up with others)
Variety: We Got Married

Tuesday (5th, 12th, 19th + 26th)
Anime: None
K-Dramas: None
Variety: Running Man

Wednesday (6th, 13th, 20th + 27th)
Anime: None
K-Dramas: Oh My Venus/Moorim School
Variety: None

Thursday (7th, 14th, 21st + 28th)
Anime: Haruchika + Musaigen no Phantom World
K-Dramas: Cheese in the Trap
Variety: None

Friday (8th, 15th, 22nd + 29th)
Anime: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2
K-Dramas: Remember
Variety: None

Saturday (9th, 16th, 23rd + 30th)
Anime: Fairy Tail Zero + Haikyuu!! 2 (and Fairy Tail if not put on-hold) 
K-Dramas: One More Happy Ending
Variety: None

Sunday (10th, 17th, 24th + 31st)
Anime: None
K-Dramas: None
Variety: None

I decided to do this because I needed a way to keep track of what I was doing and to keep on track with everything as well. If I have homework due one day, I'm going to make sure that I do it when I get home so it doesn't interrupt this schedule. However, when it comes to revision period, I'll probably be cutting down on the amount of reading and watching of TV shows. I'm also hoping that there isn't many new and interesting anime and k-dramas in that period. Fingers crossed!

I'm still going to be doing a resolution though, which is too make sure I do something slightly different every day. I don't know what, but I'll write them all on a post-it note and put it into my money box. At the end of the year, I'll go through it all and look back on how good 2016 was. Also, for losing weight, I'll be doing a few minutes of exercise in my room before I go to bed (and PE should also count).

I just hope I can actually stick to this.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this, looks like a solid schedule. I think I'm going to try and be more scheduled, especially with revision and stuff!
    Eve <3

    ReplyDelete