Sunday 13 December 2015

Trying Something New + Update

Okay, as you people know, my blog is mainly focused around Korean dramas. But due to the amount of things happening in my life and the posts I've cut down on, this blog is rarely active now. So I've decided to make this blog a more personal blog (aka writing about stuff happening in my life) than an information blog. I'll still probably do reviews, choices, upcoming dramas, etc., but I need a place to put down some of feelings when there's no where else to talk about them.

So yeah, look forward to more life posts from me.

Also, an small update on my life. My mock exams just finished on Thursday (and I hope I did well in the majority of them - I've failed Geography and Physics though), I got an A* in my Spanish controlled assessment that I did on Friday, and I've had a boyfriend for the last month and a half. He and my mocks are slightly the reason I'm behind on watching dramas, and so that is why I did a huge drama marathon today.

AND SNOW HAPPENED YESTERDAY.

Jong Suk-sshi, come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Go Lara for all of the things you have achieved recently!!!
    Can't wait to see what you'll be writing!

    ReplyDelete