Monday 25 May 2015

TMI Tag - Dorama Minaoshi Ver.

Eve - Pen & Key - invited anyone who wanted to do the TMI Tag (on her last post) to do it, and I had no other posts scheduled to do, so I thought I might as well do the TMI Tag as well. This also means I'm stealing a lot of Eve post ideas, but I hope she forgives me! ;) Anyway, here we go!

1. What are you wearing?
I decided to have a pajama day because my mother recently got injured so we can't go out for a few days (with the exception of the gym, but we skipped today because she was in pain), so I'm wearing my purple Geek pajamas with a lovely stripped bottoms.

2. Even been in love?
I can't say I've been in total love with someone. I've had crushes (and a lot of them) and little things for people, but never to the extend of actually being in love (with an actual person I know anyways/celebrities are exceptions).

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
No terrible ones, no. But I have had awful arguments with one of the exs about a year later.

4. How tall are you?
No idea, but I would guess around 5'5".

5. How much do you weigh?
Just going past this question because I don't want anyone to know! :P

6. Any tattoos?
No, but I would like a couple.

7. Any piercings?
Just one in each ear. I wouldn't mind a small one in the corner of my eyebrow, but that's it.

8. OTP?
You can't just ask me for ONE. I have tops for each media I look at, like Natsu x Lucy (Fairy Tail) for anime, Shishio-sensei x Suzume (Hirunaka no Ryuusei) for manga, Tae Kwang x Eun Bi (Who Are You: School 2015) for kdramas, and Cath x Levi (Fangirl) for books.

9. Favourite show?
At the moment, I'm addicting to watching Hello Counselor!. It's a Korean variety show where you talk about concerns on TV and people try to solve them. It's really fun to watch.

10. Favourite bands?
BtoB: Born to Beat.

11. Something you miss?
Corfu and my dad. I go on holiday to Corfu, Greece every year and it's lovely. It's only about 12 weeks until I go again for another 3 weeks, but it's such a great place to visit. And of course, I miss my dad as well. He lives in another country and I can only see him a couple times a year.

12. Favourite song?
The Fray - You Found Me.


13. How old are you?
It's 4 months and 14 days until I turn 16.

14. Zodiac?
Libra. This isn't ever going to change.

15. Qualities you look for in a partner?
A good sense of humour, intelligence, good grammar and spelling skills, the ability to cheer me up when I'm down, not a complete asshole but still someone I can have bitch sessions with, and someone I can rely on.

16. Favourite quote?
"From now on, rather than asking us to kill you, ask us to heal you. You guys are no longer scattered pieces of a puzzle. Once you join together, you'll make a better image. With the name that is truly yours." - Oh Ri Jin (Kill Me, Heal Me)

17. Favourite actor?
Lee Jong Suk, Ahn Jae Hyun and Yook Sung Jae.

18. Favourite colour?
Blue, or the colour of blood. Whichever is less creepy.

19. Loud music or soft?
Soft, it's nicer to listen to and gives me some sort of reassurance.

20. Where do you go when you're upset?
Wherever I am at the time. If I'm sad in my room, I'll stay there. If it's at school, I can't exactly go home now, can I?

21. How long does it take you to shower?
15-20 minutes. It depends on my mood that day really, and the music that's playing when I'm in the shower. If it's a loud song, I usually don't wait till the end, but if it's a soft song, I will wait.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
15 minutes at most. If I'm in a rush, it'll only take 10. I do also spend about 10 minutes in the bathroom as well though, brushing my teeth and braces, applying spot resistance liquid on my skin and adding concealer around my eyes and badly shown spots.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
No, but I have badly wanted to beat a few people up.

24. Turn on?
No idea. What do you expect?

25. Turn off?
Asshole-ry

26. The reason I joined Blogger?
I did have a couple blogs in the past, but I never did much on them. This blog started again because a few of my friends did it and I wanted to try make a long-lasting blog.

27. Fears?
Large spiders, moths, failure.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Honestly? Laughing so much at a scene on Hello Counselor!. I watch this whenever I feel down:

The scene starts at 55:35. Make sure to watch it from there.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
To my mam. She has depression so I make sure to say it on a regular basis to make her feel better when she's down.

30. Meaning behind your Blogger name?
Dorama = drama in Japanese, and Minaoshi = review. Although, I don't do all that many reviews on this blog. Only when I finish a drama or movie.

31. Last book you read?
Fully? Either Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, or Private by James Patterson.

32. Book you're currently reading?
The Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson.

33. Last show you watched?
Hello Counselor!.

34. Last person you talked to?
My mother.

35. Relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Best friends.

36. Favourite food?
Cheesecake and ice cream.

37. Last place you were?
Besides my own house, the Metro Centre.

38. Place you want to visit?
Japan, South Korea, Florida, Los Angeles.

39. Do you have a crush?
No. There aren't many decent guys at my school.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
I haven't even had my first kiss, but I do kiss my cats on a daily basis.

41. Last time you were insulted?
I don't get insulted very easily. When people try to insult me, they are either actually giving me compliments (like "You're weird."), or they are just stating facts that I've already acknowledged.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
I don't know, chocolate, I guess? Or strawberry and cherry.

43. What instrument do you play?
Besides terrible singing that I practice a lot at home, nothing. I did used to play the viola, but my teacher wasn't very good at his job, so I quit after a year.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
I have two. The first is from my best friend in Belgium. She gave me a simple black heart necklace as a going-away present from when I was leaving Belgium to go to England. I received that nearly six years ago, and I still wear it to this day. The second is a thread bracelet my friend gave me for Christmas. I wear it almost every day to school (I do forget to put it on sometimes though).

45. Last sport you played?
Besides the treadmill and the acro bike I went on at the gym, it was rounders or softball on the Friday afternoon.

46. Last song you sang?
So, the one I'm singing at the moment? See You Again by Wiz Khalifa.


47. Favourite chat up line?
I don't really like chat up lines, I prefer connecting with someone through normal conversations.

48. Have you ever used it?
This question is rendered mute, I guess.

49. Last time you hung out with someone?
Every year, we have a Eurovision party, so I hung out with most of my family on Saturday night. I'm still so proud that Belgium came fourth! My home country is awesome!

50. Who should do these questions next?
Whoever has the time.

Ahn Jae Hyun being adorkable in the white shirt and peace sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment