Saturday 2 May 2015

The Creative Blogger Award - Dorama Minaoshi Ver.

I was tagged by Eve - Pen & Key - to do the Creative Blogger award. The rules of the award is to just give five interesting facts about yourself. And then tag a bunch of people who you then want to do the award. So let's do it!


Five Facts About Me
1. I run a YouTube channel called Luxio Limerence, which I basically just open Pokémon packs, trades and other Pokémon merchandise. I've only uploaded one video so far because I just started on Thursday (30 April 2015), but I'm recording and uploading another video tonight, and then again on Monday (4 May 2015).

2. I always complain when my sister comes to stay at our house again because we have to share a bathroom, which is a pain in the backside when I want to have a shower. But, even so, I love her loads, and we always have a bit of laugh when chatting and conversing over shared interests.

3. I've taken an interest in doing Psychology because of Do Min Joon from My Love From the Stars. Whenever he was teaching about it, I was so interested and I loved hearing about what it entails. That's my fourth A-Level and my second degree (and postgraduate) sorted!

4. The other A-Levels which I'm aiming to take are English Literature, English Language and Spanish, while my first degree is English Lit. However, my dad wants me to move to the Netherlands so I can get a diploma instead of A-Levels. I need to tell my dad that I want to decline his offer because 1) I can't study Psychology when getting a diploma, 2) I have to move from all of my friends, and 3) It's a lot easier for me to just go to sixth form or QE.

5. I used to be really attached to Tumblr, but now, I rarely go on it. I'm trying to get myself to blog whenever I can, but my time is taken up with anime and dramas. I have no time for it.

Tagged Bloggers
Emma (Split Life) (even though you've been tagged by Eve)

Choi Moo Gak + Oh Cho Rim.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I steal all the people you want to tag (I've done it to Lucy too!) I must say, psychology does sound interesting, as does philosophy, maybe they can be side-projects later on.
    Great answers :)
    Eve <3

    ReplyDelete