Friday 1 May 2015

The British Tag - Dorama Minaoshi Ver.

Eve did a British Tag in her last post, and she tagged all British people, and as I am British myself (and somewhat Belgian), I thought I should all do the British Tag. I'm also tagging anyone who is British.

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?
I don't usually have any sort of hot drink unless it's an extremely cold day or I felt like it, and when I do have a hot drink, it's always hot chocolate. Tea is way too bland in my opinion, and if I were to have it, I would have around about 20 sugars.

2. Favourite part of your roast (Sunday Dinner)?
Unlike Eve, I am not a fan of Sunday roast, so I have them maybe once every month or two. However, my grandmother's Yorkshire Puddings are absolutely amazing. If I could, my Sunday Dinner would just be entirely made up of Yorkshire Puddings and her gravy.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
This may sound slightly weird, but I don't have the "normal" sorts of biscuits which you would dunk in your hot beverage. I sometimes have Jaffa Cakes (I'm sorry) or Fruit Breaks (usually without the yogurt coating, but it's alright with it at times). I don't know how I like them, I just do. Please forgive me for this. It could be counted as a sin.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
I honestly don't know. Asking how someone is, I guess?

5. Favourite word?
Limerence, Misogyny and Irony.

6. Cockney rhyming slang?
Erm... I'm not quite sure what this is referring to (as I probably don't use any), but I do regularly use phrases like "shine a light" and "fluff" instead of the normal swear words.

7. Favourite sweet?
Wine Gums. Not much else to say.

8. What would your pub be called?
I don't know what it would be called, but maybe a pub that is only used for geeks and nerds. Where they can get together, talk and do other things "normal" people would judge them for. It's an alright idea, I believe, and I would go there and have a J20 and have a good time.

9. Number 1 British person?
Maybe 2 favourites: Dan Howell and Phil Lester.

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?
Well, for my favourite shop, that is most definitely Waterstones, and my favourite online shop is Amazon, of course. As for my favourite restaurant, it would have to be the Bay Horse on the outskirts of Newton Aycliffe. It's the only restaurant where I go a lot and can have a decent meal.

11. What British song pops into your head?
American Oxygen - Rihanna.

12. Marmite?
Never tried.
The adorkable romance between Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk.

No comments:

Post a Comment