Wednesday 22 April 2015

News Article #5: April 22, 2015 - Goo Hye Sun Says She Felt Sorry to "Blood" Cast for Her Acting Style

Actress Goo Hye Sun reflected back on her acting style on Blood as the drama completed its run on April 21. "I felt very apologetic towards all the staff members and actors who were a part of this production because of the different way I depicted my character, and my senior and junior actors for not letting anything affect them and being considerate and warm towards me at all times. Also, thank you to all the avid viewers of Blood," Goo He Sun expressed.
In Blood, the actress played the role of Yoo Ri Ta, an attractive, intelligent, and wealthy doctor, with whom Goo Hye Sun showed a more bold and abrasive, yet sorrowful personality, unlike with her past characters, who were usually depicted as bright and optimistic.

Goo Hye Sun as Yoo Ri Ta.

Although I haven't finished Blood just yet, I have really enjoyed this series and I really did love the character of Yoo Ri Ta. So, Hye Sun has nothing to apologize for because her acting was great, and I'm inspired to watch more of her past dramas.

Article from Soompi.

No comments:

Post a Comment