Thursday 30 April 2015

My April Choices 2015 - Books, YouTubers, Actors, and more!

Yeah, it's not like I borrowed this idea from Marzia or Eve... Anyway, I thought I'd share some of my favourites of this month because I don't have much else to do.

Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
Right at the start of this month, I finished one of my most cherished books ever. Fangirl is an amazing story about a geeky, fanfiction-obsessed university undergraduate falling for her roommate's tall and smiley best friend, whilst also dealing with her twin sister becoming separate from her by drinking and partying with friends, and her mother reappearing again after she left them both at a young age. You can easily connect with the characters in this story, and you just love almost every single character.

Luxio Limerence
I started a YouTube channel that just basically involves Pokemon trades/cards, and other things like that. I haven't uploaded any videos yet, but I have recorded one with a trade from PokeGrownUps, who was recommended to me by my sister.

Ahn Jae Hyun
The Blood drama finished more than a week ago now, but I have completed fallen in love with the main actor - Ahn Jae Hyun. He is such an adorkable cutie, and I just love his acting so much. Both in Blood and My Love From the Stars.

Kim Soo Hyun
Another actor I've fallen for is Kim Soo Hyun from My Love From the Stars. He is an extraordinary actor and he is also so hot. I love him loads in his recent character teaser from Producer, which I included in my previous post, which has now been deleted of YouTube. So, instead, here is the original teaser:


XXZANABAEXX
This YouTuber makes incredible FMVs of several dramas. You have no idea how many videos of hers that I have favourited and am still constantly listening to or watching. Here is a list of all of my favourite FMVs by her.

Blank Space - feat. The Lover
Sail - feat. Kill Me, Heal Me
Ships in the Night - feat. The Girl Who Sees Smells
Ayo - feat. The Con Artists
Don't Let Me Go - feat. Blood

'The Amazing Tour is Not On Fire' Tickets
Last of all, today I just received my tickets to go see Dan and Phil in Newcastle on the 9th of October this year (3 days after my birthday!), and I am so excited. It's even more awesome that I got the VIP tickets, so I actually get to meet and greet Dan and Phil, get a 'selfie' with them, and get free merchandise!

Also got brilliant seats! Only about five rows from the stage!

So, that's all for this month. Hoping to have as much favourites next month!

2 comments:

  1. Stealing my ideas! I really need to make an April Favourites, but I haven't got many to think of. Can't believe you got ATINOF tickets. I did ask, but couldn't be bothered asking twice! Your hugs will collectively be from me in spirit!
    Eve <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't just your ideas, it was Marzia/CutiePie's idea as well... Haha, yeah. My mam said that it was my birthday present (as it came to around £160 for two tickets), so besides a cake, I'm not getting anything else from my mam for my 16th.
      *hugs Cassia-chan back*
      Lara x

      Delete