Thursday 5 March 2015

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung Are Married?!

Today, I was strolling through through my Facebook dashboard when I came across a post from Soompi about how Lee Bo Young sent a food truck to the Kill Me, Heal Me filming set for her husband Ji Sung's colleagues. I was almost taken aback when I found out that the two of them are married. I never knew about this until now.

I know Lee Bo Young most well from her roles in I Hear Your Voice and God's Gift - 14 Days, and Ji Sung from the ongoing drama: Kill Me, Heal Me

From what I've read on Wikipedia, Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung met in 2004 when they were in a Korean drama together called Save Last Dance for Me. But they didn't reveal they were dating until 2007. And on August the 2nd of 2013, they announced their engagement by uploading handwritten letters on their respective official fan websites. They married in Aston House, W Seoul Walkerhill Hotel on the 27th of September in 2013.

It's also been announced that their first child together will be due in July of 2015.


Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung

No comments:

Post a Comment